ICICI Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers.
after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all
also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india

Interview Question – why banking after marketing?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at ICICI Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – Got an interview call through an employee referral who was a college alumni. As mine ws a lateral interview , it ws mainly related to my area of previous experience. Questions where more direct and related to what I had done in the past and why i wanted to join the Bank.Was conducted by an HR person and the department superior.

Interview Question – Why do u want to quit ur current employer   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Accepted the offer

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – For experienced candidates, its only through face to face interviews with the HR.

Interview Question – To justify the job role which you were previously in, your achievements and considerable addition to business.. and how did u do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was professional.. however emphasis on a considerable negotiation comes into picture when you are still in job and searching for a shift.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank Relationship Manager interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank employees and interview candidates.