ICICI Bank UK PLC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank UK PLC

Associate, Trade and Working Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank UK PLC in February 2012.

Recruiter contacted me re role. First met with Director I would report to. He was really friendly and professional. We spoke a lot about India's growth prospects and plans for the business and discussed my interests and motivation for applying at length.
    I was invited to final round interview with the director and head of corporate banking less than 2 weeks later. The corporate banking head as more probing and asked more about my technical skills and what I do on a day to day basis in my current role.
    In the end they offered the role to a more experienced candidate but I had a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • How would you adjust to working in a much smaller office than your current employer?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank UK PLC in January 2008.

Interview is focussed on what you have done so far in your jobs. Sometimes they tend to push things too much by asking you to come up with solutions for business processes and problems. One would suspect that they are referring to their own problems there and it would be unfair to ask someone to come up with solutions at the drop of a hat.

Interview Questions
    • How do you foresee the banking domain changing in the next 3 years and how ICICI Bank can adapt to them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.