ICICI Bank UK PLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate, Trade and Working Capital Interview

Associate, Trade and Working Capital
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank UK PLC in February 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me re role. First met with Director I would report to. He was really friendly and professional. We spoke a lot about India's growth prospects and plans for the business and discussed my interests and motivation for applying at length.
I was invited to final round interview with the director and head of corporate banking less than 2 weeks later. The corporate banking head as more probing and asked more about my technical skills and what I do on a day to day basis in my current role.
In the end they offered the role to a more experienced candidate but I had a good experience.

Interview Question – How would you adjust to working in a much smaller office than your current employer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank UK PLC in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interview is focussed on what you have done so far in your jobs. Sometimes they tend to push things too much by asking you to come up with solutions for business processes and problems. One would suspect that they are referring to their own problems there and it would be unfair to ask someone to come up with solutions at the drop of a hat.

Interview Question – How do you foresee the banking domain changing in the next 3 years and how ICICI Bank can adapt to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ICICI Bank UK PLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank UK PLC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank UK PLC employees and interview candidates.