ICICI Direct

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Senior Relationship Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ICICI Direct in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied through a job consultancy, there were three initial rounds and The General HR round and the round with the Zonal manager/reporting manager,and finally u can get an offer if they find u suitable for the job.

Interview Question – What's UR Aum Size??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiations.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed at ICICI Direct in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university - interviewed at icici direct in january 2014. shortlisting and interview of two rounds was the process. After being shortlisted they called for interview in which they asked why do you want to join our company, why should we hire you, your skills etc.

Interview Question – which profile you prefer marketing or finance?   Answer Question

Senior Relationships Manager Interview

Senior Relationships Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ICICI Direct in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was group of Three people, One was senior HR Person. We had Two Rounds of Interview Before the Group Discussion. The interviewer asked me about myself , my family , my education, my contacts, my links. he asked me whether you can generate the leads or not i said NO sir because i am new to this place.

Interview Question – Are you ready for field work ?   View Answers (3)

Very Easy Interview

Senior Relationships Manager Interview

Senior Relationships Manager
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Direct in June 2009.

Interview Details – interview was just to check whether i am comfortable selling insurance or not since i had come from insurance background.

Reason for Declining – they told me that 90% of ur job would comprise of insurance sales

Worked for ICICI Direct? Contribute to the Community!