ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Unclaimed Profile

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Cuttack (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

the whole process of the interview could be summed up as follows in a chronological order:
    First. written test;
    Second.G.D.;
    Third. Personal Interview;
    Fourth. HR Interview

the interview process was a tedious one, focussing mainly on your resume. one has to have a presence of mind.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in August 2014.

Interview

They two interviews first interview is HR in this basic personal question where asked such as when you can join etc. and give the pay structure which is horible, just 2.4 LPA for an software engineer.
    Next round is Technical round, in this the only point of discussion was why didn't you get job from campus. Over all experience was worst no one expect such a low pay package from ICICI group

RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, FISG Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds of interview - HR and Sales. A person from any industry may try for it, good education helps, if fresher. Also, salary is more or less same for a particular and doesn't vary much

Interview Questions

• interviews are not much about technical knowledge, it;s more of interpersonal skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had already defined the maximum salary so there was no option of negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

There was a group discussion before the interview to test the team management skills of the participants. The interview started on a friendly note. After exchange of greetings, I was put through some tasks to access my selling skills. They ranged from from routine to novel ones. My understanding on the Insurance industry was tested and there were many questions on my qualifications and previous work experience. There were two people in the panel and questions were fired at me one after the other. Finally, things ended on a good note.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

They did not asked much as if they also did not know much. They are all interested in if you are a ready to become a scapegoat if they face any issue, if you are then you will be selected else if you show the enthusiasm you will be rejected.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was why the VP did not asked technical questions.   Answer Question

Got to know from friend about the internal situation in IT there.

Legal Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process started in October 2013 with a placement agency contacting me and asking for my CV. After I sent my CV, nothing happened for two months. In the last week of December, I finally received a call from my agency telling me that I have been shortlisted for interview. accordingly, I was interviewed in the first week of January 2014. Interview consisted of Three rounds. One HR round, which was general in nature. I was asked questions regarding past experience, Why I want to leave current job, Are you willing to relocate (to which I answered in negative). All my educational certificates and Experience certificates were also checked then and there. Immediately I was called for Second round which was conducted by AVP level officer. He was very cordial and asked a few technical questions from Constitution and Cr.P.C. This round lasted for 15 mins. After that Regional manager started grilling me on MACT, TP, Constitution, Contract Act, CPC and Evidence. This round was very intense and lasted for about 40 mins. Questions were specific and both substantive and Procedural knowledge was thoroughly tested. In the end I was told that the interview is done and that "They'll get back to me".... Nothing happened for the next 5 days. On sixth day I got a call from the company for yet another interview round via skype. The National Head interviewed me this time. Questions were situation based. I was supposed to provide quick solutions to tricky questions. This round lasted for 20-25 mins. The very same day I received an offer letter which accepted.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the difference between Human Rights and Fundamental Rights?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was recruited through campus interview in last November. My experience was pretty good. First round was shortlisting and GD. Around 350 people sat for GD and out of which 90 got cleared after technical interview and HR round was conducted.

Interview Questions

• As per my internship questions were put in front of me. I was asked how to do the valuation of e commerce. and then some questions on insurance. Discussion was pretty sensible, enjoyed the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was fix compensation structured designed by the company so didn't get an opportunity to negotiate.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Shortlisted off a job portal. First round - HR interview. Second round - Technical round.

Interview Questions

• HR asking technical sales questions in HR round   1 Answer
    • There are other job profiles available. You want to go through them? Or you sure you want to apply only for this job? This was asked in the technical round.   1 Answer

Bad profile. Bad package. Bad impression of the company through interaction with HR.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

After initial short listing and company briefing, there is a group discussion where we can chose the topic. Then two rounds of interview. the initial round was technical ie they were asking questions about my field and grilling about the CV. the atmosphere got a bit tensed though. The second was an HR process

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked me about where do you see 5 years from now.....   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

through campus, cv short list followed by phone interview. Questions were very specific and include logistic regression, time series modeling and Markov modeling.