ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in September 2014.

They contacted me, found my resume online. When I answered their email by a phone call, I was instructed to read about them online more, so that I would understand their process.

I read other comments on Glassdoor, that you must give a list of potential contacts you would sell to. I didn't feel like telemarketing for free for them, and then if I leave, they bother all my contacts from the list.

Actuarial Intern Interview

I had a first round interview on campus. The interviewer was nice and polite, and asked typical behavioral interview questions. Asked a lot about teamwork and groupwork, how I have demonstrated leadership in the past. Asked about school and why I was interested in becoming an Actuary.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

I applied and was contacted about a week later. Came in for an in person interview that lasted about an hour. Gave a writing sample and was on my way.

No negotiation

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in January 2011.

The initial contact was done by email, after that there is a follow up with a brief phone interview. There are multiple steps to the hiring process which shows that the company is looking for key individuals to stay with the company. Then there is a meeting set with who will be your manager. This was a very pleasant experience for myself and the manager was very informative. The next step to the hiring process is a meeting with the head of that division. You will sit with the manager and the head of the division and they really make it a point to make sure you fully understand what they do and what you will be doing. If you make it past all these steps then you will either get an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    • Be quick on your feet. Being in sales, especially insurance, you will be confronted with a large amount of questions and they don''t want someone that is going to sit there and do the "ummmmms". Make sure you go to the interview with a clear mind and everything you want to know about and all the information of how you can be successful in order. There were really no tough questions, it is just being able to answer quickly and accurately.   Answer Question
    There was really no negotiations for the position I was applying for, they already have a very nice structure in place for compensation of agents including bonuses for performance.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

It was a campus hiring process. There was a GD and then a interview round. Interview was mostly CV based where they asked about extra-curricular and sales mostly. GD topics were randomly topics for economics or socio-political scenarios

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Māvelikara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Māvelikara (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Aptitude test, personal and professional interview, HR interview,

Interview Questions
    • When do you expect to move out of the organization if you were hired?   Answer Question

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in May 2013.

A very easy 2 stage interview process. Initially a HR related form is to be filled which includes your interests , achivements, Objective , goals etc. First round is an HR round which is quite easy (just a conversation type - Just be confident). Second round is with a regional manager (sales) which is a quite a long & grilling interview but easy one. The feedback and the offer letter is given on same day ( Nearly 80 % of candidates are often selected)

Interview Questions
    • Think twice before filling the form or answering to the manager in 2nd round because the manager cross questions on the answers you give to him   Answer Question

Because i was a MBA finance graduate and this was in sales/marketing area

UTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in May 2013.

Aptitude/Psychometric/Interview

Interview Questions
    A bit mind boggling but not so tedious.

Agency Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

call from the company HR.normal profile screening then scheduled the interview date and time.

Interview Questions
    • what are the skills and strengths you have for this position.   View Answer

FSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

It was not easy to crack the interview but it was manageable.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation.