ICICI Securities Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2015

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I appeared in campus recruitment process. I faced 2 round. 1st one was Technical round & 2nd was HR round.In HR round they generally asked the basic hr questions but in technical round they asked more finance related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to start your career in this field ?   Answer Question
    • What are the effect on bank stock & Pharma stock when RBI cut their rates ?   Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Securities.

Interview

Group discussion followed by 2 rounds of interview. First round was conducted by Regional hr. It was just for screening purpose. they try to see whether you are really interested in the sales role or not. second round was very stressful. they try to break your confidence. but stay calm and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      Sell an insurance policy?
      What do you know about Mutual funds?
      Why did you choose sales as your career?

Answer Question

Mutual Fund Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Securities.

Interview

Started with GD round. Then it was PI. The GD topic was Women Empowerment.They were taking 3/10 people in the GD round. The topics were from the social cause. Then in interview HR was initiating with the personal questions like family background, Likes, Hobbies

Interview Questions

• Why Finance?
      Why stock market is rising these days?
      FII or FDI what would you prefer?
      Why FDI is so much in talks?
      What makes India's future prospect better than China?
      What is your long term goal?
      Why don't you think of your own business?
      Do you think Mr. Modi is single face behind rally of market?
      which stocks are in your watchlist?
      Do you have any question for us?

Answer Question

Negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Securities (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through college placement.
    Two rounds of interview. One was conducted by hr in lajpat nagar after that zonal head took the interview in hauz khaas branch.
    Questions were good but more to judge your attitude towards work and travelling.
    They asked me that if I will be able to work for 12 hrs under pressure. Why should they take me and not my peers.
    This is going to be a core sales job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation required

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

quite simple. but if u are a girl be ready to be rejected. because they will ask you "will you do selling being a girl?" and even after answering the question confidently they will reject you

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

a brief presentation about the company , followed by a GD round in which we were given 2 minutes to talk about the topic given , the topic was about the roads of bangalore , half of the candidates cleared this round and it was followed by an HR round . continues questions were fired , it was more like a stress interview. the last round was the technical round in which basic questions of finance and stock market were asked.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

interview process is of resume shortlist,group discussion,HR interview,regional manager interview.questions at the time of interview were based on technical and behavioral.company is about securities market so most of the questions were related to equities,derivatives..money markets.

Interview Questions

• how will you sell pen for a person who is not interested in buying it   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

i applied online..it was a walk-in interview..they asked a couple of questions and it was over..the interviewer seemed less interested in hiring. 1st question was to brief my profile.. 2nd they asked me about my projects i had taken up during my academics..3rd they asked me about my family background.. and in the end they asked me if i have any questions for them.

Equity Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Securities.

Interview

First there was a written test on basic secondary markets knowledge and small derivative calculations which are very easy if someone knows derivatives and has even little knowledge on secondary markets and then followed by interview....

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that but one question is where they checked my knowledge on all aspects related to job by asking if my father gives me 50L where do I invest? here comes profiling as well as the knowledge you have because you need to be brief..   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

asked a lot about marketing ,
    why should i hire you,
    will you be comfortable as it is a very boring office job,
    tell me something about yourself,
    why did i choose icici securities.
    which other companies came in your college