ICL Performance Products Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICL Performance Products

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICL Performance Products.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager, followed by onsite interview with hiring manager and others in the department. The entire process was very professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• They tend to ask behavioral questions, such as tell me about a time where things do not go as planned/ how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Production Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICL Performance Products (Creve Coeur, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR rep first then the hiring manager which was the person I reported to. Then had on-site interview with the hiring manager and a co-worker from the department.

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ICL Performance Products (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their careers website. Approximately two weeks later, I received an email to schedule a telephone interview. The telephone interview went well, and a couple of weeks later, I received an invitation for an in person interview. The interview consisted of three 1 on 1 interviews; the first with a HSE manager, then the HR manager, and finally with the supervisor of the position. Each interview lasted approximately 30-40 minutes. After the interviews, I was politely walked out and told I should hear something soon. I expected to hear something the following week, but it was a short week, so then the next week come upon us. Nothing. I sent an email to the HR manager and to the hiring authority, and no response. About a week later, I received an auto-generated email from their third party online HR system, informing me I didn't get selected. I thought this was a very tacky way of informing me I didn't get hired, since I was one of a select few people. I felt a telephone call or personal email would have been more appropriate.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I received was one that I really should have been prepared for... the question asked of me was, "What was the biggest failure you've had in your career, and how did you respond?" I struggled to find a good answer, as I sat there and played my 19-yr career in my head.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICL Performance Products.

Interview

They had me come in for an interview just to see me. The actual interview was to come at a later date. I felt they were wasting my time and energy.

Interview Questions

I was asked to come to a second interview but I did not see a fit with the organization or people in charge.