ICON CRA Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ICON.

Very difficult to gain an interview with this company

Other Interview Reviews for ICON

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at ICON in June 2011.

I interviewed remotely with two managers and a HR person. They were very pleasant and asked the usual questions; why I'm looking for a job, why ICON, short-term plan, and long-term plan. They showed a lot of interest and I was surprised when I didn't get an offer. I was informed they choose another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a site has an emergency and has to limit your time on site to two hours instead of 6 hours?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ICON in January 2012.

First interview was by recrutier. The line manager interviewed for an hour, then the director for 30 minutes

Interview Questions
    • What would you do, when you arive at the site and you were told that they need to go due to an emergency?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICON in September 2011.

I was first contacted by a recruiter who did a preliminary screening interview. She was very friendly and set an open tone to the process. A couple of days later she contacted me to schedule a remote/teleconference interview with 2 Project Managers. This was supposed to take place via video chat but we had technical difficulties the day of the interview and ended up just having a teleconference.

Both interviewers were very friendly and profressional but open to answering questions honestly. Good example of individuals having worked their way up through the company, demonstrating professional growth potential. They informed me I would hear from someone within a week.

After a week, and with another job opportunity available, I followed up with the recruiter and she provided an offer same day, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of an experience where you had to overcome challenges with a site.   View Answer
    Benefits for this company are the best I've ever had, and my offer was quite generous. Consequently I did not negotiate a thing because I feel as though I got offered a very good deal!

Worked for ICON? Contribute to the Community!