ICON Consulting Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON Consulting Group

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at ICON Consulting Group in March 2012.

easy? just test the skills

Interview Questions
    salary?visa

Senior Project Manager/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ICON Consulting Group in February 2010.

Too many interviews. But out of 1,100 applications, that is to be expected

Siperian Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at ICON Consulting Group in January 2010.

I consulted for Icon Consulting for work at Waste Management. I interviewed with the Technical Manager for Master data management and Systems Integration. The interviewers were quite thorough in asking pointed questions to understand my level of experience and capability in the the role of business analyst on Master Data projects.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was average...nothing difficult because i had previous experience.   Answer Question
    The experience that I have with Master data put the ball in my court to ask for a relatively good rate because I could easily walk away from the table and find something else. As a matter of fact, I had another offer pending, so they obliged my pay requirements.

Worked for ICON Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!