ICON Consulting Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON Consulting Group

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICON Consulting Group (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

easy? just test the skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary?visa

Senior Project Manager/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ICON Consulting Group (Honolulu, HI) in February 2010.

Interview

Too many interviews. But out of 1,100 applications, that is to be expected

Siperian Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICON Consulting Group (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I consulted for Icon Consulting for work at Waste Management. I interviewed with the Technical Manager for Master data management and Systems Integration. The interviewers were quite thorough in asking pointed questions to understand my level of experience and capability in the the role of business analyst on Master Data projects.

Interview Questions

• The interview was average...nothing difficult because i had previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The experience that I have with Master data put the ball in my court to ask for a relatively good rate because I could easily walk away from the table and find something else. As a matter of fact, I had another offer pending, so they obliged my pay requirements.