ICON International

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON International

National Broadcast Associate Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ICON International in May 2014.

Applied through company website. 2 weeks later, I received a call from HR for an interview. Met with them the following week along with 5 supervisors in the department. One day later, received a full time position. Very positive experience and they wanted to make sure I would be a good fit with everyone.

No negotiation.

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICON International in January 2014.

Face to face interview conducted first with the public relations manager, but then multiple interviews with other individuals. All communication was open and clear, a hard copy of your resume is required and the application is emailed ahead of time and must be completed and brought to the interview. Office was very professional and seemingly running smoothly.

Interview Questions

The position I applied for was already filled earlier in the week, I was offered a temp position.

Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICON International in May 2013.

I applied online and had an interview a couple days later. The office was really nice and so was the receptionist, however the woman who interviewed me was not as nice. It was probably one of the most awkward interviews of my entire life. The questions weren't weird, it just seemed like she didn't want to be there.