ICON International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Associate Interview

Media Associate
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ICON International in January 2014.

Interview Details – Face to face interview conducted first with the public relations manager, but then multiple interviews with other individuals. All communication was open and clear, a hard copy of your resume is required and the application is emailed ahead of time and must be completed and brought to the interview. Office was very professional and seemingly running smoothly.

Interview Question – All questions were expected and relatively common   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position I applied for was already filled earlier in the week, I was offered a temp position.

Assistant Interview

Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ICON International in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and had an interview a couple days later. The office was really nice and so was the receptionist, however the woman who interviewed me was not as nice. It was probably one of the most awkward interviews of my entire life. The questions weren't weird, it just seemed like she didn't want to be there.

Interview Question – She asked me what were the top 5 shows I watch.   Answer Question

Worked for ICON International? Contribute to the Community!