ICON

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICON.

HR recruiter contacts your for a pre-screen (phone screen), if you pass you are invited for a face to face interview. After that interview the recruiter contacts you again to let you know the next steps; final interview is with the VP or director of the department.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prioritize your workload with tight deadlines?   Answer Question
    Able to negotiate and some money for the move.

Drug Safety Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ICON.

The hiring started with a telephonic interview followed by an onsite ,meeting the team ,narrative test.The process was quick and well organized.

There was no much difficult questions.Mainly focused on previous work experience and professional acumen

Neat negotiations

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICON in November 2014.

Submitted application online. Received call from recruiter following week who asked a few questions regarding CV and mentioned expectations. Webcam interview with 3 CRA managers following week. Very straight forward interview with behavioral/situational questions/scenarios.

Bio Statistician I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ICON in September 2014.

HR interview (screening), telephone interview (technical), face to face interview (technical), written test (numeric data interpretation, verbal reasoning and SAS), Overall the process was very organized and professional. But they offered low pay and couldn't negotiate

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICON.

Found the position on Indeed.com. I was emailed by a recruiter shortly after submitting my resume. There was about a 1 hour phone interview and my recruiter was able to set up F2F interview with one of the directors. After the interview, about 3 days later, I was contacted by the recruiter letting me know I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult manager. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation. They will low-ball as much as they can!

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online – interviewed at ICON.

Phone interview with a recruiter, then invited in for an interview with a panel

Interview Questions
    When I got offered the position, I was asked my desired salary. Two days later they made their counter offer

N/A Interview

Extensive and thorough.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICON.

Managers I interviewed were very personable and made me feel that it was not an interview at all. I also appreciated the honesty about the position and the expectations.

Interview Questions
    I got what I asked for and more.

Senior CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICON in September 2013.

Good experience with hiring, interview process. Very nice people, not intimidating, great questions, very thorough

Interview Questions
    • hypothetical situational questions and what would you do   Answer Question
    No negotiation, standard offer to all contractors.

CRAII Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ICON.

HR people contacted me and set up a Skype interview with 2 line managers. The interview was around an hour. The managers were nice and asked general questions like what would you do during the visit and so on. HR manager called me with an offer in a week.

Interview Questions
    • When you reached a site for your routine monitoring visit, the site was closed and no one is there. What would you do?   Answer Question