ICON

Relevance Date Difficulty

Validation Analyst I Interview

Validation Analyst I
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ICON in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online got a email 1 month later for a HR interview. Very good interview, she said will get back to me after talking to the QA team. Weeks later got a email for inperson Interview. 4 member panel, all genral questions. Good face to face interview. Had to take a test on logic flowchart and SQL queries

Interview Question – All genral interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Validation Analyst I Interview

Validation Analyst I
Houston, TX

I interviewed at ICON in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a call after 2 days. First interview was basic HR interview. I was invited for onsite interview in Houston. It is a panel interview with 3 people. The indian guy who interviewed me acted as if he was detective/cop and i am burglar. He acted so suspicious, dont know why. After 2 weeks i contacted HR about status. No reply at all. Very unprofessional, at least they should notify if they reject.

Interview Question – What is equivalence partitioning?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON

Worked for ICON? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICON Validation Analyst I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ICON employees and interview candidates.