ICONMA Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICONMA.

Interview

It was smooth and good. But they took so long for background check. They are really wanted to make sure that they are getting good candidate. They were so prompt in giving feedbacks.

Benefits Coder Interview

Interview

Poor recruiting with Iconma recruiter. Somehow I got myself the interview by talking to the hiring manager directly. Got the job with my own wits and experience. Never heard from Iconma much since. Never actually met anyone from this company in person. Very impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Getting on board for medical benefits.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICONMA (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

No face to face meeting with Iconma rep, went straight to client. Interview with the client went very well, I was certain the manage wanted to make me an offer.

Negotiation

None.

Junior Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICONMA (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed long distance over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you have the right person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was necessary. They offered me more than I expected.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICONMA (East Brunswick, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Very bad interview - the VP couldn't handle the truth- he wanted someone to be a YES master and do what he tells someone to do. He has never been a recruoter or sales- except came from product development and maybe related to the owner- he sits in Virginia.

Culture

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICONMA in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by ICONMA and pretty much had a straight forward experience. They wanted my updated resume and asked about my proficiency on certain computer programs. They tested my EXCELL experience. A packet was sent to me through the mail which I filled out and returned. It had standard releases and authorization to check my background and that was it. B.O.A. found me acceptable and I reported to Newark.

Interview Questions

• Asking me about me experience with EXCELL and being tested on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I aked for $32.00 and hour and was told it paid $29.00. That was the end of the negotiation.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for my first position as a Project Coordinator in 2010 with the recruiter over the phone. He was very pleasant and forthcoming. He moved quickly by submitting me to the position and forwarding all required documents so that we were prepared if I were hired. I interviewed with one person over the phone at the actual company and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• There have been no really difficult questions for my roles since they have not been quite that difficult. They do ask behavioral questions so it requires you to really think back through your work history for specific instances of a situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was so new to the way contracting works, I quoted my last salary and was given that. A year later I requested a raise and they gave it to me. I don't know if this is customary or not but at least I tried. I would suggest that you research the role prior to throwing out a number. While I agree that all should be paid based on experience, it also depends on the rate for the actual position. We need to have a range to go with so I suggest starting with a high number and working from there. They will usually tell you the highest rate they can pay for that position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

They were very technical and asked for Business Analysis documents and processes and also requested samples of my work

Interview Questions

• what is treaceability and why is it important   1 Answer
    • Have you written a requirements management plan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICONMA (Columbus, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

recruiter contacted and set interview

Interview Questions

• describe yourself in one minute   1 Answer
    • what was your worst failure   1 Answer

not good offer..low..

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICONMA (Noida (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Minimum 2 rounds of interview, second round preferably in-person if the candidate is available. Work environment is reasonably good. Handsome pay and attractive incentives. A candidate should good knowledge of the industry background. Note: We don't hire freshers.

Interview Questions

• May be some technical questions depending on your resume and knowledge presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy and selective.