ICONMA

Employer Engaged

ICONMA Interview Questions

2.2

Benefits Coder Interview

Poor recruiting with Iconma recruiter. Somehow I got myself the interview by talking to the hiring manager directly. Got the job with my own wits and experience. Never heard from Iconma much since. Never actually met anyone from this company in person. Very impersonal.

Interview Questions
    • Getting on board for medical benefits.   View Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ICONMA in September 2013.

No face to face meeting with Iconma rep, went straight to client. Interview with the client went very well, I was certain the manage wanted to make me an offer.

None.

Junior Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ICONMA in March 2013.

I was interviewed long distance over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Are you sure you have the right person?   View Answer
    No negotiation was necessary. They offered me more than I expected.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

I applied through other source – interviewed at ICONMA in January 2013.

Very bad interview - the VP couldn't handle the truth- he wanted someone to be a YES master and do what he tells someone to do. He has never been a recruoter or sales- except came from product development and maybe related to the owner- he sits in Virginia.

Culture

Mortgage/Foreclosure Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICONMA in March 2012.

Was contacted by ICONMA and pretty much had a straight forward experience. They wanted my updated resume and asked about my proficiency on certain computer programs. They tested my EXCELL experience. A packet was sent to me through the mail which I filled out and returned. It had standard releases and authorization to check my background and that was it. B.O.A. found me acceptable and I reported to Newark.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me about me experience with EXCELL and being tested on it.   Answer Question
    I aked for $32.00 and hour and was told it paid $29.00. That was the end of the negotiation.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ICONMA in October 2010.

I interviewed for my first position as a Project Coordinator in 2010 with the recruiter over the phone. He was very pleasant and forthcoming. He moved quickly by submitting me to the position and forwarding all required documents so that we were prepared if I were hired. I interviewed with one person over the phone at the actual company and then I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There have been no really difficult questions for my roles since they have not been quite that difficult. They do ask behavioral questions so it requires you to really think back through your work history for specific instances of a situation.   Answer Question
    Since I was so new to the way contracting works, I quoted my last salary and was given that. A year later I requested a raise and they gave it to me. I don't know if this is customary or not but at least I tried.
    I would suggest that you research the role prior to throwing out a number. While I agree that all should be paid based on experience, it also depends on the rate for the actual position. We need to have a range to go with so I suggest starting with a high number and working from there. They will usually tell you the highest rate they can pay for that position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICONMA in June 2009.

They were very technical and asked for Business Analysis documents and processes and also requested samples of my work

Interview Questions
    • what is treaceability and why is it important   View Answer
    • Have you written a requirements management plan?   View Answer
    Negotiate hard

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICONMA in May 2008.

recruiter contacted and set interview

not good offer..low..

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ICONMA in September 2011.

Minimum 2 rounds of interview, second round preferably in-person if the candidate is available. Work environment is reasonably good. Handsome pay and attractive incentives. A candidate should good knowledge of the industry background.

Note: We don't hire freshers.

Interview Questions
    • May be some technical questions depending on your resume and knowledge presentation.   Answer Question
    Easy and selective.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICONMA in January 2010.

very unprofessional