ICONMA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Junior Market Development Specialist Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ICONMA in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed long distance over the phone.

Interview Question – Are you sure you have the right person?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was necessary. They offered me more than I expected.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ICONMA in October 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for my first position as a Project Coordinator in 2010 with the recruiter over the phone. He was very pleasant and forthcoming. He moved quickly by submitting me to the position and forwarding all required documents so that we were prepared if I were hired. I interviewed with one person over the phone at the actual company and then I was hired.

Interview Question – There have been no really difficult questions for my roles since they have not been quite that difficult. They do ask behavioral questions so it requires you to really think back through your work history for specific instances of a situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I was so new to the way contracting works, I quoted my last salary and was given that. A year later I requested a raise and they gave it to me. I don't know if this is customary or not but at least I tried.
I would suggest that you research the role prior to throwing out a number. While I agree that all should be paid based on experience, it also depends on the rate for the actual position. We need to have a range to go with so I suggest starting with a high number and working from there. They will usually tell you the highest rate they can pay for that position.

Benefits Coder Interview

Interviewed at ICONMA

Interview Details – Poor recruiting with Iconma recruiter. Somehow I got myself the interview by talking to the hiring manager directly. Got the job with my own wits and experience. Never heard from Iconma much since. Never actually met anyone from this company in person. Very impersonal.

Interview Question – Getting on board for medical benefits.   View Answer

Mortgage/Foreclosure Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICONMA in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by ICONMA and pretty much had a straight forward experience. They wanted my updated resume and asked about my proficiency on certain computer programs. They tested my EXCELL experience. A packet was sent to me through the mail which I filled out and returned. It had standard releases and authorization to check my background and that was it. B.O.A. found me acceptable and I reported to Newark.

Interview Question – Asking me about me experience with EXCELL and being tested on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I aked for $32.00 and hour and was told it paid $29.00. That was the end of the negotiation.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
East Brunswick, NJ

I applied through other source - interviewed at ICONMA in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very bad interview - the VP couldn't handle the truth- he wanted someone to be a YES master and do what he tells someone to do. He has never been a recruoter or sales- except came from product development and maybe related to the owner- he sits in Virginia.

Interview Question – Are you married- can you work on weekends   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Culture

Engineering Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ICONMA in May 2008.

Interview Details – recruiter contacted and set interview

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – not good offer..low..

Business Analyst Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ICONMA in June 2009.

Interview Details – They were very technical and asked for Business Analysis documents and processes and also requested samples of my work

Interview Questions

• what is treaceability and why is it important   View Answer
  • Have you written a requirements management plan?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate hard

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ICONMA in September 2011.

Interview Details – Minimum 2 rounds of interview, second round preferably in-person if the candidate is available. Work environment is reasonably good. Handsome pay and attractive incentives. A candidate should good knowledge of the industry background.

Note: We don't hire freshers.

Interview Question – May be some technical questions depending on your resume and knowledge presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy and selective.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ICONMA in January 2010.

Interview Details – very unprofessional

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ICONMA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICONMA interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICONMA employees and interview candidates.