ICR Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICR

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICR (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

The process was standard, I met with about 5 people over the course of two weeks. I was given an assignment to complete over a weekend to submit to the team as well.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background and skill set, experiences   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICR (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was told I was interviewing with the entire team. On my first day I learned there were more people on the team who were about to get fired, therefore meeting them wasn't a priority. However, during the interview process there was heavy emphasis on employee retention. Everything learned during the interview process will be contradicted on day one. During one on one interviews I only met with people who had been with the agency a few years or more. They all held the same title as the day they joined, and said their tenure was due entirely to compensation. They pay well. They are careful not to introduce you to any employees who might give you a candid point of view on the agency. Background and credit checks conducted without permission, applicant credit reports will be shared with account teams.

Interview Questions