ICSI Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICSI

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICSI in February 2012.

If the head of the project you want to work for likes the stuff you have been doing, that is pretty much the biggest determining factor for whether or not you will become employed at this institution. There isn't really much of an interview process besides to go over priori work.

Interview Questions

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I saw a post online and applied to the job by sending an email to the researchers that were hiring. I had an interview where they asked me about my technical background, projects that I had worked on, and my familiarity with math and signal processing.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked any tricky technical questions. They just asked about projects I had worked on and what skill I learned through them.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as it was just for an internship position.