ICSI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Berkeley, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ICSI in February 2012.

Interview Details – If the head of the project you want to work for likes the stuff you have been doing, that is pretty much the biggest determining factor for whether or not you will become employed at this institution. There isn't really much of an interview process besides to go over priori work.

Interview Question – What prior research experience do you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at ICSI

Interview Details – I saw a post online and applied to the job by sending an email to the researchers that were hiring. I had an interview where they asked me about my technical background, projects that I had worked on, and my familiarity with math and signal processing.

Interview Question – I wasn't really asked any tricky technical questions. They just asked about projects I had worked on and what skill I learned through them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as it was just for an internship position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ICSI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICSI interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ICSI employees and interview candidates.