ICT Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICT Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICT Group (Conway, AR) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was really easy. She read questions from a sheet and wrote down the responses. Have a few examples about how you respond under pressure and how you would deal with a difficult person. She then described the job position and asked if I would be able to do it. "Tell me about youself..." "how do you handle pressure?" "Can you deal with difficult people?" "Do you get along well with others?" "How would you calm a person down?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Really that was about the most difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICT Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICT Group (Langhorne, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring process was basic. There weren't many questions asked. I truly believe that the majority of their hiring process was based on demeanor, personality, and pleasantness, which is what any customer service job hould be primarily based upon.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer of $10 an hour and took it.