ICT Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Langhorne, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ICT Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was basic. There weren't many questions asked. I truly believe that the majority of their hiring process was based on demeanor, personality, and pleasantness, which is what any customer service job hould be primarily based upon.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer of $10 an hour and took it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Conway, AR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ICT Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was really easy. She read questions from a sheet and wrote down the responses. Have a few examples about how you respond under pressure and how you would deal with a difficult person. She then described the job position and asked if I would be able to do it.
"Tell me about youself..."
"how do you handle pressure?"
"Can you deal with difficult people?"
"Do you get along well with others?"
"How would you calm a person down?"

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself. Really that was about the most difficult.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ICT Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICT Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ICT Group employees and interview candidates.