ICW Group

Interview Details – Very simple and straight forward

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate. Very limited options

Senior Business Analyst Interview

San Diego, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ICW Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was impressed how efficient the company's hiring process was. The HR department contacted me within a day I posted my resume on their website. We had a 30 minute initial interview. I was called in the office within a week to take the IQ test and to have the panel interview.

Interview Question – Give examples where you had to resolve a conflict?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Senior Claims Examiner
San Diego, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at ICW Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume and called me in about 4 days for an interview. They will ask you salary when they first call you. Then you will have to take the wonderlich test. After that you will meet with 3 people that will interview you. They are hard on you and you get the perception that they will be on their employees as well. Difficult because they will grill you about how you should proceed with hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Question – Tell me about your normal work day   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ICW Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Good questions on skills and industry knowledge.

Interview Question – Describe significant changes from SB 899?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiations. Tough market.

SQL Developer Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ICW Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – Only went through initial phone screen. Well done, helpful, good technical screen questions.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Undewriter Interview

The process took 6 months - interviewed at ICW Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – They called me and I was interested. I flew myself across the country and interviewed. I had given up, then they called 5 weeks later and offered me the job. I paid to relocate cross-country. I killed myself for two years and really helped them out before they replaced me and laid me off.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ICW Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICW Group interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICW Group employees and interview candidates.