ID Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ID Business Solutions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ID Business Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. It was a nice and friendly interview of about an hour with Line Manager, Lead Developer and a Senior Developer from his team. They briefly highlighted role responsibilities and what part of the product I would be working on, then they cracked on with the technical part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on core Java. Some question on algorithms, e.g. sorting, tree search. DBMS fundamentals, e.g. create a simple DB schema, schema normalisation.   Answer Question

Technical Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ID Business Solutions (Guildford, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. Both were with the people I would be working with, and the on-site interview included a writing test on the software I would be working with in the company. I then had a brief phone interview with a senior manager, who hadn't had a chance to meet me before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I applied through a recruiter, who agreed a salary range with me in advance and put it to the company, which offered me the upper end of that range.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ID Business Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Saw advertisement in a magazine. First contact through a recruitment agency. Had an interview in the office; good first impression; interviewed by 2 people, one after the other. Felt that the interview was more about how I would fit in rather than my skills. Did not get a tour of the premises.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated salary. Did not get what I asked for but got something reasonable. Also got the maximum allowed holidays