ID Business Solutions

ID Business Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ID Business Solutions

Technical Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ID Business Solutions in May 2012.

I had a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. Both were with the people I would be working with, and the on-site interview included a writing test on the software I would be working with in the company. I then had a brief phone interview with a senior manager, who hadn't had a chance to meet me before.

Interview Questions
    I applied through a recruiter, who agreed a salary range with me in advance and put it to the company, which offered me the upper end of that range.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ID Business Solutions in December 2010.

Saw advertisement in a magazine. First contact through a recruitment agency. Had an interview in the office; good first impression; interviewed by 2 people, one after the other. Felt that the interview was more about how I would fit in rather than my skills. Did not get a tour of the premises.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated salary. Did not get what I asked for but got something reasonable. Also got the maximum allowed holidays