IDA Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IDA.

Interview

Interview with group head, MIC (manager in charge, typically director level) then RO (reporting officer, typically executive manager level). In my case, I interviewed with 3 of them at the same time. In brief, they were interested in my passion of technology and asked a few questions such as how you address management expectation? (question hint can be found on the JD)

Interview Questions

• Questions are varied based on the interviewer. Basically to demonstrate your passion to be a part of Smart Nation. Relevant experience may not be too crucial   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IDA

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDA.

Interview

First an interview with the external recruiter. Then an interview with the internal HR, followed by another session with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our organisation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

A site manager/director will request HR for a head count. Once approved, he (or she) will request HR for candidates or propose referrals. He will then interview the candidate and propose this person to HR. HR is free to reject at any stage.

Dodgy pay structure and "mandatory" contract position (in place of probation).

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDA in December 2008.

Interview

First round will be with HR Manager, once the HR manager clear you. A Panel of Head of Department from various groups will interview you 4 to 1 or 3 to 1. HR Manager will call back and offer you after about 2 days. When you are confirm, they will decide which group to post you to.

Interview Questions

Lower than expected, expecting me to get a pay cut