IDA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IDA.

Interview Details – First an interview with the external recruiter. Then an interview with the internal HR, followed by another session with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our organisation?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at IDA in January 2013.

Interview Details – A site manager/director will request HR for a head count. Once approved, he (or she) will request HR for candidates or propose referrals. He will then interview the candidate and propose this person to HR. HR is free to reject at any stage.

Reason for Declining – Dodgy pay structure and "mandatory" contract position (in place of probation).

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IDA in December 2008.

Interview Details – First round will be with HR Manager, once the HR manager clear you. A Panel of Head of Department from various groups will interview you 4 to 1 or 3 to 1.

HR Manager will call back and offer you after about 2 days.

When you are confirm, they will decide which group to post you to.

Interview Question – What you see yourself in the next 3years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Lower than expected, expecting me to get a pay cut

Worked for IDA? Contribute to the Community!