IDA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at IDA.

Interview

There was a technical test to undertake that involved android development, PHP and SQL. The interview was with 2 people - the Project Manager and a HR personnel. The interview process was fairly standard. They were detailed in explaining what the position is about and what they were looking for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

HR and two hiring managers will interview. Fill out a list of question at home and send to the HR before your interview 2nd interview is by phone and HR will talk to you on the package

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experiences. The most challenging project you did They will then start to question you on your experiences and projects   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

1st interview: take a written test of 1 hr. Then meet up with 1 HR and 2 technical staff. Then they would ask on your technical expertise. They did show me around the company environment. There are 5 floors and the people sat in the long benches of cubicles.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at IDA.

Interview

There was first a phone interview by HR to sound me out on my experience and interests in the job. I was then given a written test (done at home) in the form of questions asking about my professional and personal life. This was followed by a face-to-face first round interview by the immediate supervisor and a second round interview by the division head.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions: why do you want to work for IDA, describe how you handled a difficult situation, where do you see yourself in 5 years time etc   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. Then if you clear phone then go to in person interview. How to approach Market Research, more question on resume. Tell me a time scenarios was all there. Preparing for these stories beforehand, helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• How to approach Market Research, more question on resume. Tell me a time scenarios was all there. Preparing for these stories beforehand, helped me a lot   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IDA.

Interview

Interview with group head, MIC (manager in charge, typically director level) then RO (reporting officer, typically executive manager level). In my case, I interviewed with 3 of them at the same time. In brief, they were interested in my passion of technology and asked a few questions such as how you address management expectation? (question hint can be found on the JD)

Interview Questions

• Questions are varied based on the interviewer. Basically to demonstrate your passion to be a part of Smart Nation. Relevant experience may not be too crucial   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Interview

1st round usually at their HQ and 2nd round will be at the selected agency for interview. Once selected, it will take a few more weeks to go through your clearance before being offered.

Interview Questions

• I dun think they did asked any difficult question. Is really more on conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Had to complete 3 hours test on 2 scenarios - downside is that the test is not uniformly applied to all applicants and some come in without proper english skills.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IDA.

Interview

The hiring manager will screen you first then you'll be interviewed by the line manager. The interview was a technical interview. You'll need to answer two programming tests on the spot in any language. It is crucial for you to get the 2nd question correct as it will be a tough one and will separate you apart from the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describing a project that you've done recently, how you did it, and how you could actually use the concepts you've applied onto another project/situation.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Wrote in online and was contacted by the internal HR team within 2 weeks. Had a casual conversation over the phone and was shortly contacted for a formal interview in a week. Had to fill up a long form and met hiring manager in the first interview. 2nd interview in another 2 weeks time and met the director of the division.