IDBI Bank

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 9 months - interviewed at IDBI Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details – Objective type written exam of reasoning, quants, english, GK at india level. after passing it panel interview by 4 top level management persons.

Interview Question – Difference between vision and mission, what is difference between goal and objective?   View Answer

Lucknow (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IDBI Bank in August 2008.

Interview Details – Written exam & then Interview to selection

Executive
Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ months - interviewed at IDBI Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – Its through written examination at all India level. Interview after shortlisting.

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at IDBI Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – I started by applying for the post online. Then gave the IQ test on 15th December 2009. I received my call letter for the interview around April 14th giving me about a week before the interview which was to take place in the head office of IDBI Bank in the city. The interview was taken by a panel of three people including a very high ranking officer in the organisation. The interview went well with them asking me about four or five questions. I got my offer letter around June 2010

Interviews for Top Jobs at IDBI Bank

Worked for IDBI Bank? Contribute to the Community!