IDBI Bank

www.idbibank.com

IDBI Bank Executive Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at IDBI Bank in February 2013.

Objective type written exam of reasoning, quants, english, GK at india level. after passing it panel interview by 4 top level management persons.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between vision and mission, what is difference between goal and objective?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IDBI Bank

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at IDBI Bank in April 2010.

Its through written examination at all India level. Interview after shortlisting.

Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I started by applying for the post online. Then gave the IQ test on 15th December 2009. I received my call letter for the interview around April 14th giving me about a week before the interview which was to take place in the head office of IDBI Bank in the city. The interview was taken by a panel of three people including a very high ranking officer in the organisation. The interview went well with them asking me about four or five questions. I got my offer letter around June 2010

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IDBI Bank in August 2008.

Written exam & then Interview to selection