IDBI Federal Life Insurance

Unclaimed Profile

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Interview Questions

2.2

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

they have planned for three rounds for us, initially they have started with group discussion then personal interview and finally they have conducted another personal interview at their branch office

Interview Questions

• how will you fit for this job & why we should select you for this post, justify yourself   1 Answer

to be frank their pay scale is not up-to the mark, so i declined that job

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

straight hiring

Interview Questions

• you are from finance then y sales   1 Answer

no base of hiring

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who was an employee. The first round was a telephonic one. Then went for a panel interview. And then it was one to one interview. Last the HR round.

Interview Questions

I joined my present company only in April. I went for the interview only because it was committed before joining my present company.

Manager Distribution Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a call from employer to get interviewed. Met him and he offered me and explained the whole profile and career path to grow more in the system. Just after 3-4 days I received offer letter from employer and joined the organization in prescribed time period.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Guwahati (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was a great experiences facing the interview. first of all the HR manager had gone through my personal as well as educational details. then about my past experience. the next day he took an aptitude test and reasoning etc.