IDBI Federal Life Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in November 2013.

Interview Details – they have planned for three rounds for us, initially they have started with group discussion then personal interview and finally they have conducted another personal interview at their branch office

Interview Question – how will you fit for this job & why we should select you for this post, justify yourself   View Answer

Reason for Declining – to be frank their pay scale is not up-to the mark, so i declined that job

Relationship Manager Interview

Very Easy Interview

Manager Distribution Interview

Manager Distribution
Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in April 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from employer to get interviewed. Met him and he offered me and explained the whole profile and career path to grow more in the system. Just after 3-4 days I received offer letter from employer and joined the organization in prescribed time period.

Interview Question – What was the performance in previous company?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who was an employee. The first round was a telephonic one. Then went for a panel interview. And then it was one to one interview. Last the HR round.

Interview Question – What do you expect from this job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I joined my present company only in April. I went for the interview only because it was committed before joining my present company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Guwahati (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in April 2012.

Interview Details – it was a great experiences facing the interview. first of all the HR manager had gone through my personal as well as educational details. then about my past experience. the next day he took an aptitude test and reasoning etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for IDBI Federal Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!