IDBI Federal Life Insurance

www.idbifederal.com

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Interview Questions

2.2

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in November 2013.

they have planned for three rounds for us, initially they have started with group discussion then personal interview and finally they have conducted another personal interview at their branch office

Interview Questions
    • how will you fit for this job & why we should select you for this post, justify yourself   View Answer

to be frank their pay scale is not up-to the mark, so i declined that job

Relationship Manager Interview

straight hiring

no base of hiring

Manager Distribution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in April 2012.

I received a call from employer to get interviewed. Met him and he offered me and explained the whole profile and career path to grow more in the system. Just after 3-4 days I received offer letter from employer and joined the organization in prescribed time period.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in May 2012.

I was referred by a friend who was an employee. The first round was a telephonic one. Then went for a panel interview. And then it was one to one interview. Last the HR round.

Interview Questions

I joined my present company only in April. I went for the interview only because it was committed before joining my present company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guwahati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance in April 2012.

it was a great experiences facing the interview. first of all the HR manager had gone through my personal as well as educational details. then about my past experience. the next day he took an aptitude test and reasoning etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for IDBI Federal Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!