IDC (International Data Corporation) Account Manager Interview Questions

1.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for them and I had a massive dissapointment. No structure, unreliable, and not worthy. I declined to continue interviewing because the different people I met gave me different message.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IDC (International Data Corporation)

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in January 2012.

Interview

I saw the job post online and applied. I had a email from HR next day and had a phone interview a day after. But I did not get to go to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of technology and market research familiarity, and a lot around personality traits. Things such as "What drives you" or "What is your sales technique, how would you close business" are combined with "How familiar are you with technology" and "How would you represent the brand" Many top-level questions, a standard 4 round of interview. 1 -Hiring Manager 2 -Regional boss 3 -VP (of department) 4 - HR Offer came within a few days, straightforward process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty open, though IDC was less than flexible at accepting counter-offers due to financial constraints or others.