IDC (International Data Corporation) Interview Questions in Framingham, MA

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I reached out to them with a family friend. Spoke on phone a couple of times. Had to send them a couple of writing pieces. Eventually came in for an interview. Not a difficult process. Spoke with one manager and one person in HR. Everyone was very friendly. I should mention my prior education put me in a great position to get the spot.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. than a phone interview with the hiring manager. later on i was given a presentation and an excel test. The feedback was positive but they were looking for someone with greater quantitative skills.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Everything was pretty straightforward. The HR person set up the phone interviews with the hiring manager. IDC offers a good working environment where people can work from home when needed. They also offer good benefits and has a good work culture.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

IDC took a seemingly unnecessary long time to complete the interview process and make a final decision. However, the people throughout were professional and friendly. It seemed like they wanted me to succeed. It was not at all confrontational. At various stages, I met people of varying levels of seniority and delivered a presentation on a research topic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at IDC?   1 Answer