IDC (International Data Corporation)

www.idc.com

IDC (International Data Corporation) Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 26, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Senior Research Analyst
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in February 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic Screening, followed by a face to face interview, IDC also checks writing and presentation skills and in some cases excel knowledge. There is no cast in stone Interview process and many times its difficult to predict what is coming your way.

Interview Question – How to estimates a number of phones being sold in a location   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult with too many emails floating around, but I got what I wanted.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Senior Research Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started by a phone interview with the line manager over the phone as he was based in south africa,then the HR started by sending me a skill test, and a personality test, after the first phase, I was interviewed bt the director.

Interview Questions

Worked for IDC (International Data Corporation)? Contribute to the Community!