IDC (International Data Corporation)

www.idc.com
  www.idc.com

IDC (International Data Corporation) Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Research Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in April 2011.

The interview process started by a phone interview with the line manager over the phone as he was based in south africa,then the HR started by sending me a skill test, and a personality test, after the first phase, I was interviewed bt the director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IDC (International Data Corporation)

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in February 2011.

Telephonic Screening, followed by a face to face interview, IDC also checks writing and presentation skills and in some cases excel knowledge. There is no cast in stone Interview process and many times its difficult to predict what is coming your way.

Interview Questions
    • How to estimates a number of phones being sold in a location   View Answer
    Difficult with too many emails floating around, but I got what I wanted.