IDEA Cellular Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

3.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

OK, not much professional like MNC. They first called and than called to their place and had interview with concern department head 1:1. After that they told they will inform. No other written test etc. quite simple process.

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

written test ,Group discussion and personal interview they ask about few techincal questions and few job related question even though if we answer or not it doesnt matter they see only how much confident ur in the process and how others can influence u in ur life and how motivated u will be and ur delegation works. overall it was good.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. There was a aptitude exam and then a psychometric test. Candidates who cleared were called to Mumbai corporate office for the the selection process. First round was a group discussion, post which a interview round with a panel and the last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Idea Cellular   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Campus hiring includes an aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews with SMEs and senior management teams. The personal interview also is a review of what particular specialization you bring to the table, and the interviewers look for something that is not already there in the organization. Questions may get technical depending on which function is it that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Details of a paper that was written by me, right down to certain pointers in the paper. Live examples were also to be given.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

my interview began with technical round which was taken by a manager. It was based on previous experience. Then interview was taken by finance vertical head. technical difficulty level was higher this time. questions were from Accounting standard. then another round by Finance VP more focused on fundamentals and basics. then another two rounds by HR. there questions were non technical based on general family back ground.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Technical and logical questions test online at college computer lab - shortlist of around 30 student from 80 - Group discussion on common current affairs topics in group of 7/8 in presence of HR of the organisation deputed for the selection process - shortlist of around 12 students - panel interview includes background check, technical knowledge in communications sector (basic knowledge), minor/major project work - interview was simple for female candidates as they are in process of increasing the sex ratio of the organization - final shortlist of 5 candidates and spot offer letters given. Since the recruitment drive was done by the head office (corporate office) , its different from the one done by individual circle locally. - and the recruitment described here is for NITs, BIT, NSIT etc - top 30 colleges..

Interview Questions

• Explain the network connectivity (nodes connectivity) in GSM   1 Answer
    • Significance of Erlang tables   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was campus recruitment, there was no negotiation done personally but it was done by the placement department of the college.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

First phone interview with Technical lead-- then 1:1 interview with HOD-- HR session and Negotiation

Interview Questions

• I was about my salary expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was true test of your skills, personality also very good learning experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Noida (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

first round with prepaid head and subsequently with sales head and hr head.. further there was a background check before the offer .

Interview Questions

• most of the questions were related to previous job experience....   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiate with proper logic and confidence

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Warangal (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Depending upon the vacancy it appears on the forum. Employees can refer their friends also. Formal interview with the reporting manager- Basic , General questions regarding work profile, telecommunication, and questions regarding previous job ,following a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Any important incident of previous job and your role in that which can be correlated with the job profile of the current vacancy   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was recruited from the campus , so there was no point of negotiation