IDEX Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.5

Senior Process Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IDEX (Lake Forest, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The telephone interview last for half an hour. It was felt that the interview went well. General questions. The person conducting the interview was very pleasant and conducted herself very professionally. This was my second telephone interview since loosing my job. Felt nervous and my voice was crackly. It's felt that I should have been more prepared.

Interview Questions

• Positive and negative aspects of me. Why I felt qualified for the job.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDEX.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then direct interview with Director of Sales, President, Product Management and Marketing. After that, an offer was made and then the negotiation took about 1 week to finalize. I started with the company 4 weeks later. They gave me 4 weeks to leave my former company

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IDEX (Lake Forest, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Great Team at IDEX, good discussion based interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy, great offer to start tweaked the fringes

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IDEX.

Interview

Th interview is for both employer and candidate to clarify what they want in the job. I would call it a discussion rather than an interview. The interviewer talked about the job scope and the promotion chance, and then me if this is the job that I really want. Interviewer is friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Would you stay in for the sales job for 5 years or longer?   Answer Question

Not committing to a sales career.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDEX in March 2012.

Interview

Used some template guide.