IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.6

Manufactoring Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in October 2014.

you better have European last name, Color skin or a family member working there. I worked as temp worker for 1.5 years. it would help if I had family member I have been asked that often to qualify me for employment

Field Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in October 2014.

Recieved an email from a recruiter on a job website telling me I was qualified to apply for position. Talked to recruiter on the phone for about an hour. Discussed job history, job details, and salary etc.
    Then had an interview with the area hiring manager who was great. Not intimidating or stressful at all. Waiting for call back on next step.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal/talk down an irate customer? Give example.
      How would you troubleshoot low platelet results that the doctor is consistently getting?

Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in September 2014.

Initial phone interview with HR. Very nice approach. Generic questions about why I was applying for the job and my previous career
    Second interview with Business Director. Very pleasant. Discussion about marketing ideas for the specific product. No unusual questions. Questions about my specific experience, my professional background.
    They asked if I was available to relocate to Maine.
    They offered me an opportunity to ask questions, and they answered in a very generic way...not uncommon.
    After the interview it took a long time for them to get back to me, and I had to email and call a few times. That was the only negative of the interview process.

IT Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in May 2014.

Applied online. Got a call from HR asking and checking basic eligibility. Skype/phone interview was scheduled in a week. The interview went for 40 mins. Three people took the interview. Questions was pretty decent. One interviewer didn't sound interested at all. Other two were good. Mostly resume walk through and tested technical skills on a basic/intermediate level. Not too deep.

No negotiation. HR said in the first call itself upfront the pay that will be offered.

Field Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in May 2014.

Talked to a hiring recruiter that did a phone screening that took about an hour. Then was contacted by a hiring manager which gave another hour long phone interview, then talked to a second hiring manager from a different territory that took another hour long phone interview. Met with first hiring manager and his boss for a face to face interview that took 3 hours. Had to do a 10 minute presentation. They contacted my references, now just waiting to hear if I got the job.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc..

HR forwarded my resume to the hiring manager. The Admin set up the interview schedule over the phone. I met with each member of my immediate group along with managers at the same level as my current manager. The process took about half a day. It included a quick tour of the campus. It was pretty informal.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were about my background and what I liked/ didn't like.   Answer Question
    I was so happy to get an offer, I didn't try to negotiate

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc..

Terribly long hiring process. Extremely disorganized HR department.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. Inconvenience of many onsite interviews.   Answer Question
    terrible. Cheap.

Laboratory Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc..

Pleasant experience interviewing and meeting members of the research team.

Interview Questions

Not financially able to accept

Lab Technician Interview

The setting is terrific, the two person board were very cordial and inviting. I immediately felt at ease and they seemed jazzed about working there so I am upbeat about the possibility....

Interview Questions
    • Questions about plagarism were a bit troubling but I had not issue sharing my experience.   Answer Question

Location

Administration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. in February 2014.

Presently into my 2nd interview (phone and in person) am awaiting results. Telephone interview was conducted by East Coast recruiter - very personable and charming woman who truly spoke well of the company and encouraged me to pursue a position with them. The in person interview too place recently and he was also encouraging; spoke of great benefits and glowingly of the work that occurs at the Maine site.

Interview Questions
    • Lot of questions about transferable experience, education and skill set.   Answer Question