IDI Billing

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Co Op Interview

Software Engineering Co Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IDI Billing.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very professional, and kept the conversation very formal yet comfortable. Most of the questions were aimed at figuring out if the candidate is a good fit.

Interview Question – No difficult question as such. It was all general, and what an employer would look for.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Previous Quality Assurance Co-op Interview

Previous Quality Assurance Co-op
Victor, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IDI Billing in May 2011.

Interview Details – Was walked into a large conference room with about 8 others from various departments. They were friendly and casual in demeanor. I was asked a lot about previous projects I worked on and how it could relate to work I would be doing with the company. I also was asked a lot more technical questions about .NET that I didn't have the answers to.

Interview Question – Any questions regarding the technical aspects of .NET since I was not experienced with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. I was happy with the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IDI Billing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IDI Billing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IDI Billing employees and interview candidates.