IDI Billing Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IDI Billing

Software Engineering Co Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IDI Billing.

The interviewer was very professional, and kept the conversation very formal yet comfortable. Most of the questions were aimed at figuring out if the candidate is a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question as such. It was all general, and what an employer would look for.   Answer Question

Previous Quality Assurance Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Victor, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IDI Billing in May 2011.

Was walked into a large conference room with about 8 others from various departments. They were friendly and casual in demeanor. I was asked a lot about previous projects I worked on and how it could relate to work I would be doing with the company. I also was asked a lot more technical questions about .NET that I didn't have the answers to.

Interview Questions
    • Any questions regarding the technical aspects of .NET since I was not experienced with it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. I was happy with the offer.

Worked for IDI Billing? Contribute to the Community!