IDI Billing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

Quality Assurance Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDI Billing (Rochester, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and efficient. Applied through college career fair. They called me for an interview the very next day on campus. The interviewers were fair in asking the questions. They asked me basic questions about QA like why do you like QA, which project gave the most satisfaction etc.

Interview Questions

• Which tests would you conduct to repair a soda machine?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IDI Billing.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional, and kept the conversation very formal yet comfortable. Most of the questions were aimed at figuring out if the candidate is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question as such. It was all general, and what an employer would look for.   Answer Question

Previous Quality Assurance Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IDI Billing (Victor, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Was walked into a large conference room with about 8 others from various departments. They were friendly and casual in demeanor. I was asked a lot about previous projects I worked on and how it could relate to work I would be doing with the company. I also was asked a lot more technical questions about .NET that I didn't have the answers to.

Interview Questions

• Any questions regarding the technical aspects of .NET since I was not experienced with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I was happy with the offer.