IEEE Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.1

Contact Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IEEE in August 2014.

The hiring manager basically is wasting people's time. By looking at my resume, she knew that I did not have heavy supervisor experience, and yet she called me for interview. I thought for a moment that it may be a chance given. But no.. when I get there, like 5 minutes, she just looked at my resume again and rejected me right there.

It was a waste of time interview. She should have looked at the resume carefully first before calling candidates. According to the hiring manager, she is calling all candidates who sent resume to interview. I guess that she has nothing else to do.

She should have done phone interview first and filter all non-qualified candidates. I could do a better job as hiring manager... It totally wastes my time.

Interview Questions
    • Have you done performance review for people who work under you ?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at IEEE.

Many levels of interviews conducted, by Director, Senior Manager, and co-workers.

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall at this time, most questions were related to resume.   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at IEEE.

The interview began on topic and rather refreshing. However, it was not very long until the interview went off focus, as they had two other associates join in the questioning and conversing with the initial interviewer and myself. I felt that transition was abrupt and disorganized, as I had to repeat much of my prior answers. It was a circular, regressive interview rather than an expansive, focused, and interesting one. They were also vague on what tasks I would perform when I asked upon being prompted to inquiry anything at the close of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question about budgeting time between internal and external communications, which I found confusing since the position was listed as strictly internal communications.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IEEE in October 2010.

Overall relatively easy.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at IEEE in October 2011.

Interviewed with hiring manager. Second interview with hiring manager's supervisor and HR representative. Completed authorization for background check. It appears that they give preference to internal referrals. Most applicants are referred by existing employees.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at IEEE in July 2012.

my interest in electrical field . I have some experiences in electrical field..

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kottayam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IEEE in July 2010.

i was having my interview with the MD of the company, the most questions were to calculate your attitude towards the job, and personal character analysis.

Interview Questions
    • what is the best quality in you and why do you think you need a job like this?   View Answers (2)

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vũng Tàu (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at IEEE in May 2011.

the hiring process is very long and difficult.

Interview Questions

Worked for IEEE? Contribute to the Community!