IEEE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IEEE.

Interview Details – Many levels of interviews conducted, by Director, Senior Manager, and co-workers.

Interview Question – Don't recall at this time, most questions were related to resume.   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IEEE.

Interview Details – The interview began on topic and rather refreshing. However, it was not very long until the interview went off focus, as they had two other associates join in the questioning and conversing with the initial interviewer and myself. I felt that transition was abrupt and disorganized, as I had to repeat much of my prior answers. It was a circular, regressive interview rather than an expansive, focused, and interesting one. They were also vague on what tasks I would perform when I asked upon being prompted to inquiry anything at the close of the interview.

Interview Question – There was a question about budgeting time between internal and external communications, which I found confusing since the position was listed as strictly internal communications.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Piscataway, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IEEE in October 2010.

Interview Details – Overall relatively easy.

Interview Question – Describe a time you emerged as a leader   Answer Question

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Piscataway, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IEEE in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with hiring manager. Second interview with hiring manager's supervisor and HR representative. Completed authorization for background check. It appears that they give preference to internal referrals. Most applicants are referred by existing employees.

Interview Questions

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Allahabad (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IEEE in July 2012.

Interview Details – my interest in electrical field . I have some experiences in electrical field..

Interview Question – business case   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Kottayam (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IEEE in July 2010.

Interview Details – i was having my interview with the MD of the company, the most questions were to calculate your attitude towards the job, and personal character analysis.

Interview Question – what is the best quality in you and why do you think you need a job like this?   View Answers (2)

Engineering Interview

Vũng Tàu (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IEEE in May 2011.

Interview Details – the hiring process is very long and difficult.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IEEE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IEEE interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by IEEE employees and interview candidates.