IEISL Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at IEISL

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at IEISL (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a telephonic interview, than live interview with HR and then technical interview. Basic level questions related to the job applied. I applied for Business development so the questions were related to finance and some HR related questions like strengths, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions

• difference between NPV and IRR?, How hard working are you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at IEISL (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I got the first call from a recruiting agency and after 3-4 days, they reverted back with the schedule of interviews. The interview went well. The interviewer explained about the company and the position. They asked questions about my experience and project management domain. As the job required 50% travel, it was asked multiple time whether i am comfortable with that. The interview went positively, and it was told that they will get back within a week, but they never.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at IEISL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Just few questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Market rate