IFDC

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Eng Interview

Senior Eng

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IFDC in April 2007.

Interview Details – Resume - Employer called to schedule interview - One week later, employer asked for a copy of a report that I had authored. 3 - 4 days later an offer was extended, which I countered.

Interview Question – Due to your lack of experience in this field, how will you adapt and overcome the questions by your subordinates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I countered the initial offer due to a discrepency between the benifits with my present employer and my potential employer (Do your homework.). A higher salary was obtained thru this negotiation process.
Advise: ? Do your homework and make sure you have goals that are possible for the potential employer to accept.

Worked for IFDC? Contribute to the Community!