Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IFDS
- Software Developer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Transfer Agency Associate (1)
- Client Accounting (1)
- BAU Desktop Support (1)
- Summer IT (1)
- Desktop Support Analyst (1)
- Transfer Agent (1)
- Human Resources Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Business Operations (1)
- Business Operations Intern (1)
- Accounts Coordinator (1)
- Infrastructure Architect (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)).
I had just one interview with Senior HR and Recruitment Managers. The first part of this was a skills based competency test in Excel to highlight my technical ability for the role. After this it moved on to general questions about my experience and skills. The whole thing was quite relaxed and friendly.
- Tell us about how you cope under pressure? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IFDS (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2012.
First: A paper version of the online numerical test you taken, then a paper version of abstract reasoning test you took online, plus a multiple choice personality test (not taken online) . Second: 1:1 Interview with HR , then 1:1 with an Engineer/IT guy, both are behavioural and not technical. Although for my case, it's a 2:1 interview (the HR/IT guy combined interview) since they are running out of time. Third: A group disussion similar to other assessment centres. Fourth: A Presentation. You are given a topic 1 week in advance, you are then required to do a presentation on it. My topic is: "How can I apply my what I learnt from my degree to the job". You have to present this to a panel of senior managers. Travel costs not reimbursed.