Interviews for Top Jobs at IG Group
- Java Developer (3)
- Developer (2)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- Graduate Salesforce Developer (1)
- Senior Developer - Financial Tools (1)
- Sales Executive Graduate Trading (1)
- New Business Development (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Programmer (1)
The process took 2 days – interviewed at IG Group in September 2009.
A quite standard interview process. The technical interview consisted of a walkthrough of my CV, taking a one hour programming and logical test on paper and then a walkthrough of the answers with hints given on the ones I got wrong, there was also some similar on the spot face to face questions. Finally there was a soft HR type interview.
- You have an array randomly filled with red, blue and green items. How do you order this list so the red items are at the beginning, followed by the blue ones, followed by the green ones? The algorithm should be in-place (no extra storage, or only constant extra storage) and the algorithm should only walk threw the array once (every position can only be read once). View Answers (3)