IGA

2.2

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayville, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IGA.

Simple walk in an fill out an application, was called a day later to start work.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, start off at 8/hr.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IGA in October 2012.

Upon referral from someone who works there already, I went to the manager's office at the store and received a paper application. I filled it out, came back in to talk to the manager, he asked me a series of very general questions (can you work with people? have you worked before? nights and weekends? etc) and then told me he would get back to me. I called the next day and he had a training schedule for the following week set up for me.

No negotiation- minimum wage

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IGA in November 2009.

it was a family owned store so it was pretty bleak but straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult or unexpected questions were asked of me it was very straight forward.   Answer Question

Produce Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at IGA in September 2008.

Go into which ever desired IGA fill out application, wait on management to call for interview. If you do get interview and hired, will sign paperwork for IRS deductions, also receive employee handbook and uniform.

Stock Clerk Interview

I went inside the grocery store and gave my CV to the manager. He told me that he had time to interview me right now, which I found to be convenient although a little unexpected.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IGA in May 2013.

Submitted cv in person. Got a call a few hours later. Scheduled interviewed. Showed up to a very small office but nicely decorated. Interviewed with one woman with heavy accent. We talked about general stuff even where she was from. Very casual. Routine questions about myself.

Shop Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied in-person – interviewed at IGA in January 2011.

Handed a cv in person.

A manager called me up a month later asking if I wanted to come in for an interview. They also asked how many hours I wad able to work and when I was free.

One interview with the store owner. He just asked the generic interview questions. The interview was about 20 minutes long. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. There are set rates.