IGATE

IGATE Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IGATE.

selected through the campus recruitment process. The first round of was just like an entrance examination that I cleared. Than there was group discussion round for selected candidates that I cleared. Asked to wait till we get a call for personal interview. Got a call in 2 weeks for one on one personal interview that consisted of behavioral\situations and technical type questions

Interview Questions
  • How would you find out the area of this room without using a scale?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IGATE in November 2012.

On-campus interview.
    College location: Mumbai

Technical round:
    Overview - Most questions were from the resume. I will mention the ones that weren't.
    Q1: Write a code to implement linked lists:
    Q2: Write a code to find out the average of the elements of a Linked List:
    Q3: Explain the Architecture of Microcontroller 8051:
    Q4: What's the difference between C++ and C? Write a program to illustrate the additional C++ features.

HR Round:
    This had questions that were slightly personal, like family background and so on. There was also this general question of why did I want to work for them.

Higher Studies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IGATE in January 2012.

We were given an Aptitude Test . After that there was a H.R. and Technical Round for the short-listed people who qualified aptitude test. I've gone through H.R. round 1st Then Technical Round.

Interview Questions
    • Why you are not opting for further education?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IGATE in January 2012.

There were 2 rounds of interview one HR and other Technical.The interview was quite good and humble in nature.I didn't feel any kind of nervousness when i was talking to him.He was a very helpful person.

Interview Questions
    there was not much negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IGATE in January 2011.

the hr who took my interview had btech dgr from iit-k, mtech -bits pilani, and mba- IIM A.
    So i was very afraid initially that he would be very tough over technical and personality test but by the time my turn came, it was 5 pm and i was waiting since 7am
    my mind said u r the last one to b called and by now they are already done wd the best ones so i went der fearless and tried to make him laugh by my answers and was very casual no formalities and that helped me to be my self and he was impressed by my overall personality cuz he cleared in the pi round it self that if they hire me i will be in app development project and finally i was inn and was given j2ee domain.

Interview Questions
    • how do you reach collg if u wake up at 9am and ur class starts at 9:30 and ur collg is 10km apart frm where u stay   View Answer