IGATE

IGATE Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Not well defined process...

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IGATE in September 2011.

Had phone interview with HR and later it was followed by phone interview with Tech lead and Manager. First phone interview with HR was simple , She concentrated more on aspirations and what i was looking for. Second round was more technical and they went through each project in the resume.

Interview Questions
    • What all challenges have you faced so far in the project planning?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your roles and responsibilities you handle in your current job?   Answer Question

By the time i got the offer letter from them , i already received another offer.

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at IGATE in August 2010.

It was on campus recruitment drive. Had aptitude and general ability and technical skills test. After clearing through these, there was group discussion in which the top 3 performers were selected in each group discussion batch. Upon this we had face to face interview which consisted of a 2 panel members.

Interview Questions
    • What are the tech skills do you posses   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IGATE in June 2010.

got an direct call from iGate(Patni). Gave telephonic interview. After selection they told me to appear for client interview. which was telephonic too. I had cleared these rounds. They called me for salary discussion. one to one interview.

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at IGATE in May 2010.

They had organized walk in Interviews in the main campus in Bangalore. Don't forget to take the printout that says walk in interview or else you won't be allowed go inside.There were around 350 students .First they started with Aptitude test which contained mostly of basic mathematics & verbal. R S Agarwal book should be good enough to clear the Aptitude test. They selected around 60 students after the Aptitude test.Then it was technical round.It was one on one kind of interview. The interviewer asked basic questions on c,c++. He also asked few question on black box testing & grey box testing. Then it was HR interview. The lady asked me why I wanted to join I-Gate . i told her that it was 1 of the fastest growing companies & some other stuff I had read on Company webpage. Then she told me that I was selected & i was required to sign 2-year bond.I think they selected around 2 students on that day.

because of the Bond.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IGATE in April 2009.

It interview at campus level so academical questions were there. Related to studies and subjects. they focused on basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • They gave one scenario and asked to write an official letter.   Answer Question