IGATE Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.7

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The most smoothest process I have ever come across, being an MNC, it took less that 2 weeks from interview process to roll out offer letter, I was impressed by it, applied online, got a call from HR, next day was my telephonic round with the VIce V.P. of Igate, very calm and composed person, asked me all relevant technical questions, was very comfortable, after 2days got a call from HR for f2f interview, went for interview at igate airoli, was interviews by project manager, very friendly and nice person, asked me technical as well as managerial questions. next round same day was HR round, which was basically family background, current and previous CTC. it was friday and was told that an offer will be sent by wednesday max, and which was done, got the offer accepted it.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Usual process as covered in other IT Companies. Phone screening and then 2 more rounds in person. It was fun while it lasted but now its the real things. I hope the 50 words are now done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted initial offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

My Interview had two rounds, both were technical. Then the HR called me after a week saying that I was selected and discussed the package & compensations with me. In first round, I was interviewed by a technical lead. And in second round, I was interviewed by the Project Manager who along with explaining about the project tasks, was also judging my technical background an skills.

Interview Questions

• I was asked scenario based ETL questions and what-if kind of questions, other than my actual experience that I presented before them.   Answer Question

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds are there 1- HR round 2- technical round 3- Aptitude question related to finance background are u ready to work in night shift tell me about Mumbai just to check ur confidence overall interview process is easy.

because of 2 years agreement

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring Process Contained 1. Aptitude Test 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview Process was easy, All u need to do is prepare the quantitative aptitude & Verbal questions properly. Once u clear the aptitude then further process is very easy & if u have any project then they will ask u few questions on your Project

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

There was one aptitude round, one technical and one HR round. And some basic technical questions were asked regarding C++ programming and also about my favorite programming language. Also about the mini project. Flexibility in working hours and job location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project? Tell me about your internship? Tell me about your favorite subject? Tell me about your hobby? Tell me about your interest in technical field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Recently i got a call from HR of Igate for the requirement of Assembler+Cobol developer.She said there will be 3 levels 1st will be telephonic ,2nd Manegerial and 3rd will be HR round.In 1st round that was telephonic,Interviewer asked me deeply about my last projects some assembler questions like PACK,CVD AP and cobol basics.So in short telephonic interview went good and i cleared my 1st level :).Manegerial round went chill but they said there will be 1 more round that is client interview in that they can ask me anything and after their approval only,they can hire me...So I am waiting of their call :(

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I received a mail from one of the HRs regarding the position, which matched my present profile perfectly. I got the call from the HR within a week of application for the first round of interview (telephonic), which took place on the immediate next day. The second round of interview (again telephonic) also was conducted within a day's interval at iGate Hyderabad office. Both the interviews went well and there was a final HR round, where I was informed about my selection in the company. Then i was asked to fill up the employment application form and send other documents. Even after sending everything I did not receive any kind communication from the HR for a week. Then I mailed them to inquire about the status of the candidature, and no response ever followed. The entire experience with iGate confirmed the floating grapevine regarding the unprofessional attitude of the company and its treatment towards employee and prospects. I have a stable job and I work in a huge multinational. Not getting an offer does not hurt me as much as it would impact someone who is looking for a change desperately. Hence, do not bank on iGate, if you are in a dire need.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

First Telephonic interview, Result told after 3 days. After 2 weeks, 1:1 Technical interview, it is heathy discussion and it went for 30 min. After 1 hour, Hr interview on the same day.It went for 20 mins. Offer letter released after one week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IGATE (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is transparent, i had 2 technical rounds and hr round. In technical rounds they will ask you about all the corner, atleast you need to have basic knowledge, and hr is just for package negotiation and for filling forms

Interview Questions

• challenges and ready to work in any location   1 Answer

Negotiation

we can negotiate