IGS Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial & Industrial Sales Interview

Commercial & Industrial Sales
Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IGS Energy in January 2011.

Interview Details – Should have several interviews with various departments. At least one with HR, one with specific manager of open role, and maybe a few other employees.

Interview Question – What do you fear most about this position/company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation. They know what they have available and unless you're pursuing an upper management position, limited room.

Very Easy Interview

HEC Interview

HEC
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at IGS Energy in November 2013.

Interview Details – With the companies you have worked for already... WOW your hired since you have never been fired.

Interview Question – How much money do you see yourself making?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation. I was told about a base salary rather than straight commission and I accepted base + what ever sales over ten I could get per wk.

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern

Interviewed at IGS Energy

Interview Details – There was only one round of interviews and the 2 employees from the sales team were extremely nice and helpful. They were laid back and didn't try to make you feel interrogated. It was more a process to find if you were the right fit for their company.

Interview Question – The most difficult question had to simply be are you a competitive person and explain why/why not/to what extent.   Answer Question

Worked for IGS Energy? Contribute to the Community!