IHOP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Morgantown, WV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IHOP in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewing was nice and simple. job details where described very adequately. i like the people i worked with. the job its self was to stressful.Responsibilities cooking and cleaning of the grill line. Making sure all meals are served in a timely manor. Keeping a clean and sanitized environment. Stocking prep food in the refrigerators in an orderly fashion.

Interview Question – To much was asked. Over worked.   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IHOP in May 2014.

Interview Details – There was practically no interview, only questions about my availability. I applied online through a career website and was called later that afternoon. The manager asked me to come in one evening and all she did was photocopy my drivers license and social security and told me when i started training.

La Habra, CA

Interviewed at IHOP

Interview Details – The interview was at a table in an area not heavily used. Very professional and easy going. I felt comfortable talking to the manager and hopeful that I would get the job because of the feedback I was given after my interview.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer was not happy with their meal or service?   Answer Question

Willoughby, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IHOP in June 2014.

Interview Details – I walked i between the hours it said to come in and apply on their ad. Filled it out, talked to the lady.. She asked me tell me about yourself. So I did.. and she hired me. The easiest interview ever.

Hostess

I applied online - interviewed at IHOP in May 2014.

Interview Details – Initial communication made by phone. Two interviews. One group and a one on one interview. Group interview consisted of six people. Since group interview was lengthy, we were offered free pancakes and strawberry lemonade.

Interview Question – If your lobby was at max capacity, what would you do?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Hours weren't working with my school schedule.

Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IHOP in September 2013.

Interview Details – they act like complete jerks to you during the interview.. but nothing changed while you were working there either...

Interview Question – good and bad things about yourself   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Food Server
Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IHOP in November 2013.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. The first one, I waited for 2 and 1/2 hours to be interviewed, and was only asked two questions with three managers in front of me. The second one was at the IHOP I would eventually work at, and waited for almost two hours. This time the interview was a "real" interview, going into who I ma and what I would contribute. The actual manager and the district manager conducted the interview.

Interview Question – The questions were simple in the first round. I was only really asked "Why should we hire you?" and "Do you have reliable transportation?". The second rounds went in-depth about "What do you want to do in the next few years?" and "How would IHOP help you do that?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Murrieta, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IHOP in August 2013.

Interview Details – Easy fill an app sign your name and get a 10 min interview 5 min talking 5 min paperwork and your in.

Interview Question – Non existent.they will pretty much take anyone as long as they like you.   Answer Question

Interviewed at IHOP

Interview Details – Getting hired is difficult cause the managment is always so busy that they dont have very much time to sit down and do an interview

Independence, MO

Interviewed at IHOP

Interview Details – very easy not many questions hired on the spot.

Interview Question – why did i apply?   Answer Question

Worked for IHOP? Contribute to the Community!