IHS Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IHS.

Applied online, and HR called me a week after to schedule an interview with a Director. The manager was very welcoming and the interview was very conversational, focusing on my resume and experience. Completed an Excel test a week after the interview, and received the offer a few days after the test.

Interview Questions
  • Position focused in Latin America, so the Director conducted part of the interview in Spanish.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IHS

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IHS in May 2012.

The interview lasted around 2 hours. It was a group interview with 3 employees, one division head and two directors. At the very beginning, they asked several behavioral questions mainly focusing on previous working background and how these experience may help the candidate to contribute at this position. Then They gave me a case question and 10 minutes for preparation. The last piece was a simplified case question. They asked me to explain the approach I would take to find the answer.

Interview Questions
    • Let us know how you can better contribute at this position.   View Answer

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IHS in May 2008.

Was contacted soon after sending my CV. There were 2 interviews and 1 written test. We had to write a written response to a case study within 30 minutes. Had a very good impression of the work culture because everyone seemed quite happy at work.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult situation ?   View Answer