IHS

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IHS in May 2012.

The interview lasted around 2 hours. It was a group interview with 3 employees, one division head and two directors. At the very beginning, they asked several behavioral questions mainly focusing on previous working background and how these experience may help the candidate to contribute at this position. Then They gave me a case question and 10 minutes for preparation. The last piece was a simplified case question. They asked me to explain the approach I would take to find the answer.

Interview Questions
  • Let us know how you can better contribute at this position.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IHS

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IHS in May 2008.

Was contacted soon after sending my CV. There were 2 interviews and 1 written test. We had to write a written response to a case study within 30 minutes. Had a very good impression of the work culture because everyone seemed quite happy at work.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult situation ?   View Answer