IHS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Senior Sales Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at IHS in July 2011.

Interview Details – Talked to a recruiter regarding one job - then asked if I would consider another role within the organization. Had a phone interview with a colleague in the UK and then progressed to a meeting with a more senior interviewer in the US. Interviewer said I was better suited to another group and forwarded my details.... 3 weeks later I was called up and offered a role after a short telephone conversation.

Interview Question – How do you engage with a client when first meeting them to discuss business ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Read the fine print and make sure you go in at the right level - Don't take a high salary and expect the LTI's to follow...Better to take a lower salary and hold out for a higher grade with better bonus and LTI options. Get everything in writing.... My offer changed 3 or 4 times.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Senior Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IHS in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1 phone intw with recruiter
face to face with Sales Manager
Face to face interview with Sales Director

Interview Question – What are you tarined as a professional?   Answer Question

Worked for IHS? Contribute to the Community!