IIFL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at IIFL in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1 Team Orientation
2 Analytical Thinking
3 Strengths: Hard Working, Co-Ordination
4 A good team player with ability to lead a team and motivate them to achieve objectives.

Interview Question – Responsibilities in branch manager ?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IIFL in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is so simple bacause I have experience in same sector so that there is few question asked from me regarding business, and I replied on same.

Interview Question – No I don't face such kind of question which is difficult for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Whatever the opprotunity you all get at first try to accept and do hard for your work

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IIFL

Worked for IIFL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IIFL Branch Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IIFL employees and interview candidates.