IKEA Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for a full time sales position and was contacted for an interview a few weeks later. And by "contacted" I mean the manager happened to see me and wanted to do the interview right then. There was no real planning on his part. After answering some generic questions, the interview took a sour turn. His demeanor was very pompous and arrogant. Additionally, he made snide remarks about my career aspirations and answers to his questions. I withdrew my application the same day; no job is worth that disrespect.

Interview Questions

• "What are your career goals/do you have any other job besides working at IKEA?" "If hired when can you begin?"   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Co-Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Called by HR manager at the store. Interviewed with the manager of my department. Questions were asked in a nice, quiet room. Questions are straightforward and there is emphasis on having a conversation rather than a grilling. Was walked through the department and introduced to other co-workers. Very nice. After that, was called in to do the drug screen (mouth swab) and the date of orientation. Orientation is great with good 1-on-1 time with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above the call to help a customer.   Answer Question

Bistro Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Went through two interviews with upper management for the food department and HR for overall store. Also a pre-phone interview. Process was easy. Took drug test, answered questions about life and landed job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a challenge and had to solve it.   Answer Question