IKEA

IKEA Bistro Cashier Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bistro Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IKEA.

I applied online and got an e-mail almost a month later to ask about good times for a phone interview. They called soon after and asked me a few basic questions. They e-mailed me again to schedule an interview on-site. I interviewed with someone from HR and then interviewed again with the manager. After a day they gave me a folder with everything I needed (drug test, background check, etc.)

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had a problem with a teammate and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IKEA in October 2009.

Went through two interviews with upper management for the food department and HR for overall store. Also a pre-phone interview. Process was easy. Took drug test, answered questions about life and landed job.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were faced with a challenge and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IKEA in May 2009.

phone interview, then group interview

i didnt negotiate