IKEA Bistro Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.5

Cashier- Bistro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied and received an invitation for phone interview within a week. After 5 minute interview, I was invited to a in-person interview with manager at store site. Once passed the interview, I was invited again for a 3rd interview with a restaurant manager. Once seated in a room for the interview, I waited a long time. So be patient in this process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Bistro Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail almost a month later to ask about good times for a phone interview. They called soon after and asked me a few basic questions. They e-mailed me again to schedule an interview on-site. I interviewed with someone from HR and then interviewed again with the manager. After a day they gave me a folder with everything I needed (drug test, background check, etc.)

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a problem with a teammate and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IKEA (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Went through two interviews with upper management for the food department and HR for overall store. Also a pre-phone interview. Process was easy. Took drug test, answered questions about life and landed job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a challenge and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Canton, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

phone interview, then group interview

Interview Questions

• how to improve the store using IKEA values   1 Answer

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate