IKEA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Canton, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IKEA in May 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview, then group interview

Interview Question – how to improve the store using IKEA values   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didnt negotiate

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IKEA in October 2009.

Interview Details – Went through two interviews with upper management for the food department and HR for overall store. Also a pre-phone interview. Process was easy. Took drug test, answered questions about life and landed job.

Interview Question – Name a time when you were faced with a challenge and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Bistro Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at IKEA.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an e-mail almost a month later to ask about good times for a phone interview. They called soon after and asked me a few basic questions. They e-mailed me again to schedule an interview on-site. I interviewed with someone from HR and then interviewed again with the manager. After a day they gave me a folder with everything I needed (drug test, background check, etc.)

Interview Question – When was a time you had a problem with a teammate and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Worked for IKEA? Contribute to the Community!