IKEA Customer Service Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IKEA.

Applied online and got a call about a week and a half later. Quick phone interview, then was invited to a group interview. It was rather easy, just had to show the managers that you had a personality as well as being competent. Had to design a product for ikea and build a tower with your team. Received a background check email two weeks after, and a few days later got a call to come in once more. I was offered a position on the spot. Sent to a drug test facility and had to follow up on the background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IKEA

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IKEA.

After applying on the company's website I was asked to come to the store to interview. After a very simple interview with a manager for the department I was applying to. A few days after the initial interview I was asked to come back in, for what seemed like a 2nd interview but was really to be offered the position and be given a saliva drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly VERY simple situation questions. It is considered a plus to know something about the company going into interview, especially regarding sustainability or outreach programs.   Answer Question
    Basically, for most positions they have a range in which they are willing to pay. Don't be afraid to ask for a decent amount, if it is reasonable they most likely will accept it.

Worked for IKEA? Contribute to the Community!