IKEA

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IKEA.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call about a week and a half later. Quick phone interview, then was invited to a group interview. It was rather easy, just had to show the managers that you had a personality as well as being competent. Had to design a product for ikea and build a tower with your team. Received a background check email two weeks after, and a few days later got a call to come in once more. I was offered a position on the spot. Sent to a drug test facility and had to follow up on the background check.

Interview Question – What do you know about Ikea's values?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IKEA.

Interview Details – After applying on the company's website I was asked to come to the store to interview. After a very simple interview with a manager for the department I was applying to. A few days after the initial interview I was asked to come back in, for what seemed like a 2nd interview but was really to be offered the position and be given a saliva drug test.

Interview Question – Mostly VERY simple situation questions. It is considered a plus to know something about the company going into interview, especially regarding sustainability or outreach programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basically, for most positions they have a range in which they are willing to pay. Don't be afraid to ask for a decent amount, if it is reasonable they most likely will accept it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IKEA

Worked for IKEA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IKEA Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IKEA employees and interview candidates.