Very Easy Interview
I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IKEA.
Interview Details – Several rounds of interviews.
1. email - they're looking for flexibility; open availability
2. group interview - weeding out people based on hiring values (changes)
3. direct manager's support staff's manager interview
4. direct manager interview
5. direct team lead interview
6. indirect manager interview
7. direct manager's manager interview
8. HR interview
9. drug test (swab)
10. store walk-through = clinched position
Interview Question – Make this IKEA product into something else, rebrand it, repurpose it, and do it with a group of random strangers you just met. Go. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – they were firm with their pay.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –