IKEA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Delivery Co Worker Interview

East Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at IKEA in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is really casual, I felt overdressed in a suit, but it's better to be over then under. They ask the same basic questions of any frontline contact position. Be prepared to give examples of teamwork, how you handle difficult situations, and ownership. The hiring process is relatively fast, you do a phone interview for about 5 mins , if you pass they schedule you for an in store interview. If you pass that , they will contact you within 2 to 3 days.

Interview Question – I may have been over qualified, which did bring up some concerns if I would be a good fit. The job market was pretty dry at the time. So my advice is if you have too much experience, dumb it down. A job is a job and you need to provide for yourself and your family,   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IKEA

Worked for IKEA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IKEA Home Delivery Co Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IKEA employees and interview candidates.