IKEA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Replenishmener Interview

Logistics Replenishmener
Draper, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKEA in April 2011.

Interview Details – I hope you are ready for the long haul. The hiring process I went through started with the online app which was then followed up by a 15 minute phone interview. If you make it through that, you will have your initial interview at the store and then a third with more senior management. You may or may not have a tour early in the morning, and if you don't see yourself getting up early, try another department- Logs is not for you!

Interview Question – They ask all the general questions. What made you want to apply, why do you like IKEA, what skills do you have that would make you a good fit for the position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – IKEA has base pay rates and negotiation never really seems like an option when applying for a retail position. IF they like you will sign your offer letter with the pay they will give you starts around $10.29 or $12.29 if they want you to drive equipment for them (you earn the extra money believe me)

Worked for IKEA? Contribute to the Community!